- Research and Testing
- Clinical Diagnostics
All systems are manufactured in the UK and we are accredited to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards. We have our own R&D facilities and are always looking to provide products dedicated to providing the right water quality for your application.
ELGA focuses exclusively on water and its treatment. We continually contribute to the unique technical and scientific applications expertise developed during the last 75 years. ELGA is experienced in meeting the challenges that arise during the development, installation and servicing of single point-of-use purification systems as well as large projects involving consultation with architects, consultants and clients.
The PURELAB Chorus gives you the chance to configure a solution that best suits your needs with the added benefit of flexibility should your future needs change. Ideal for a wide range of applications including sophisticated research and testing applications, qualitative analyses, feeding ultrapure water systems, glassware washing, autoclaves etc. The list of possible applications is endless!
- PURELAB Chorus 1: ultrapure water for critical applications
- PURELAB Chorus 2: for your pure Type II+/II solutions
- PURELAB Chorus 3: for your general grade laboratory solutions
- Halo Dispense Solutions: three remote dispensing and monitoring solutions
- Storage Reservoirs: designed to accomodate PURELAB Chorus water purification system